The M&A Advisor announced the list of finalist of the 2022 Annual M&A Advisor Awards. Bridgepoint Investment Banking has been named as a finalist in eleven categories.
- Financials Deal of the Year
- Consumer Discretionary Deal of the Year
- Consumer Staples Deal of the Year
- Healthcare/Life Sciences Deal of the Year
- Industrials Deal of the Year
- Professional Services Deal of the Year
- Equity Financing of the Year
- Debt Financing of the Year
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
- Investment Banker Professional of the Year
The nomination finalists, representing over 400 participating companies, will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts. As in previous years, the winners of each category will be revealed at a live, in-person, Awards Gala in November 2022.
Bridgepoint Investment Banking, a division of Bridgepoint Holdings NE, LLC, is a market-leading boutique investment bank. The Bridgepoint team, through their broker dealer relationship with M&A Securities Group, Inc., an unaffiliated entity, serves clients over their corporate lifecycles by providing capital raising and M&A advisory solutions. Bridgepoint serves clients globally across a range of focus sectors. Learn more about Bridgepoint at www.bridgepointib.com.
THE M&A ADVISOR
Now in its 24th year, The M&A Advisor was founded to offer insights and intelligence on mergers and acquisitions, establishing the industry’s leading media outlet in 1998. Today, the firm is recognized as the world’s premier leadership organization for mergers & acquisitions, restructuring and corporate finance professionals, delivering a range of integrated services. www.maadvisor.com